Select from the convenient options below to pay your PP&Co invoice(s).
Pay online using QuickFee’s Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) option.
Transfer funds directly from your bank account with no additional fees.
Pay your invoice(s) online using your credit card.
A 3% surcharge will be applied to all credit card transactions.
Debit cards are not accepted.
Amortize your payments using QuickFee’s convenient financing option.
Invoice(s) totaling $5000 or more.
Spread payments over 3, 6, 9, or 12 months.
Interest will apply. No early payout or termination fees.
*If you have received audit or attest services, you may not use the QuickFee Monthly Installments Option to pay existing invoices.
PAY BY TRADITIONAL CHECK
Prefer to pay by traditional check?
Make checks payable to Petrinovich Pugh & Co., LLP.
Please include your client ID and invoice number(s).
Mail checks to:
333 W. Santa Clara Street, Suite 800
San Jose, CA 95113
- Access an additional line of credit without formal application or engaging the bank.
- No additional security is required.
- An application fee ($50-$100 based on the amount of the loan) will be assessed and must be paid with the first installment.
- Some restrictions apply. Subject to approval.
How QuickFee Payment Plans Help:
- Smooths your cash flow.
- Keeps working capital in your business for other purposes.
- Access an additional line of credit without a formal application process.
- No security required.
- No early payout fees.
- Obtain the additional services you need to grow your business.
Have questions? Contact our Accounts Receivable department by phone at
(408) 287-7911 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.