SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – CLIENT ACCOUNTING SERVICES
The Senior Accountant is responsible for providing accounting services to multiple clients in a variety of industries. The accountant will have multiple bookkeepers working under them. The accountant will also be working with an accounting outsourcing company, who will be performing much of the data entry. The services provided will primarily consist of delivering monthly management reports as well as consulting with clients on their accounting.
- Manage client relationships with direct interfacing with clients.
- Review accounting processes for multiple business entities to ensure best practice and all accounting processes are streamlined.
- Lead all accounting functions including cash, AP, AR, Payroll, GL, BS, and financial reporting for multiple clients.
- Manage accounting consulting clients which may include full month-end close, payroll entry, financial analysis, and accounting clean-up.
- Work with 3rd party accounting outsourcing company to ensure accurate data entry input.
- Provide excellent client service and develop and maintain client relationships.
- 4+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Experience in balance sheet reconciliations
- Ability to self-direct and effectively organize time and projects
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and be highly detail oriented
- Project management and some supervisorial experience
- Desire to work with a team and develop client relationships
- Fluent in Mandarin a plus
- Proficiency in Quickbooks Online, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
Petrinovich Pugh & Co., LLP is an established and dynamic accounting firm headquartered in downtown San Jose. Started in 1951, the firm now has offices in San Jose, Santa Cruz, and Portland, Oregon. Our depth of knowledge and expertise, combined with an extensive alliance network, allow us to become a true partner in our clients’ success. As a regional midsize firm, we seek to attract and retain professionals who appreciate a fun, friendly environment in which to advance their careers.