SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – TAX
The Tax Senior Accountant is responsible for performing complex tax preparation, tax research and tax planning for individuals, partnerships, trusts and corporations. This individual will provide technical expertise to less experienced staff.
- Prepare complex income tax returns.
- Prepare financial statements
- Analyze client schedules and financial records
- Strong communication skills with clients and employees
- Monitors work flow of returns to ensure budget guidelines are met
- Performs research of moderately difficult tax issues using all of the research tools available
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s in Taxation preferred
- 2+ years in public accounting
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge in CCH desired
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to work with a team and develop client relationships
- CPA or CPA candidate
Petrinovich Pugh & Company, LLP is a well-established and dynamic accounting and consulting firm. We have about 80 people with offices in Downtown San Jose, Santa Cruz, and a small satellite office in Portland, Oregon. Our depth of knowledge and expertise, combined with an extensive alliance network, allows us to become a true partner in our clients’ financial success. We seek to attract and retain professionals who appreciate a fun, friendly environment in which to grow their careers.