The novel coronavirus, or COVID-19, has affected our lives in a number of ways. From social distancing to suddenly homeschooling our children to trying to understand the short- and long-term potential impacts, we’re all struggling to cope and to keep up with the flurry of information released daily. PP&Co has created this resource page to provide industry updates, news, information, and resources to help you navigate the ‘new normal.’ After all…we’re in this together.
Please feel free to contact us with questions or concerns. Although we will do our best to respond timely, please understand that response times may be delayed due to the situation.
The CARES Act: Taking Action
The Paycheck Protection Program
Summary of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act
Measures to Protect Homeowners, Tenants and Landlords
U.S. Small Business Administration Economic Injury Disaster Loans
Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act and Expansion of the Family Medical Leave Act
California Tax Collectors Issue Statement Regarding Collection Deadlines
IRS Removes Amount Thresholds on Income Tax Payments that can be deferred
Federal Reserve Takes Unprecedented Action to Shore Up US Credit Markets
Economic Relief for Businesses and Individuals
- Governor Newsom announced additional assistance for California small businesses and workers impacted by the COVID-19 crisis.
- Paycheck Protection Program Borrower Fact Sheet
- Paycheck Protection Program Lender Eligibility Information
- Paycheck Protection Program Application
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Application.
- The Small Business Administration has created a Coronavirus (COVID-19) Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources page on their website.
- Small businesses impacted by the coronavirus pandemic are eligible for low interest Small Business Association Economic Injury Disaster Loans of up to $2,000,000.
- Economic Impact Payments – what you need to know.
- The California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank (iBank) has created a Covid-19 resource page, outlining information, support, and resources for California small businesses.
- Treasury and IRS extend tax return filing deadline to July 15th
- The IRS has established a webpage with information and updates related to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- The FTB has created a Covid-19 Guidance page on their website for updates and information.
- FTB postpones until July 15th the filing payment deadline for 2020 1st and 2nd quarter estimated payments for all individuals and business entities. Learn more HERE.
- Get updated information on property tax payments and due dates at the Department of Tax & Collections.
- Governor Gavin Newsom’s most recent executive order provides tax and regulatory licensing extensions for businesses.
- The AICPA has created a grid detailing the tax filing and payment guidance for various states during the novel coronavirus pandemic.
- The IRS unveils new People First Initiative to help people facing the challenges of dealing with coronavirus outbreak-related issues. They’ve also created a FAQs page on their website in response to coronavirus-related questions about filings and payment extensions.
Employment and Human Resources Information
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act FAQs on the Department of Labor website.
- The US Department of Labor has established an online resource center for information related to the coronavirus outbreak.
- Out of work due to the Covid-19 pandemic? HERE is a job matching resource for unemployed workers.
- Governor Gavin Newsom announces statewide ‘Shelter in Place’ for all Californians
- The Department of Homeland Security outlines the 16 federal critical infrastructure sectors within which workers are exempted from the mandatory ‘shelter in place’ order for Californians.
- Want to know the rules for the statewide ‘shelter in place?’ Click HERE for a quick rundown of essential businesses and employees, what’s open, what’s closed, where you can go and what you can do.